The Isis Cultural Centre is situated in the centre of the township of Childers and is located opposite the Isis Bowls Club at 49 Churchill Street, Childers.
TSKF Childers Inc. (Childers Karate Club) has entered into an agreement with Bundaberg Regional Council for the Management of the facility from January 1st, 2015. The Committee are committed to providing a full service for the facility to the local community and visitors alike.
As you may see from the Booking Calendar on this website, the Karate Club uses the hall twice weekly for most of the year. This does not preclude bookings on these days and at these times. The Club is willing to negotiate with hirers as to the most mutually convenient manner to use the facility.
Isis Cultural Centre COVID-19 measures
In accordance with current Qld COVID-19 restrictions Isis Cultural Centre will again be accepting bookings for gatherings:
- Venues less than 200 square metres in total, up to 1 person per 2 square metres up to a total of 50 people, whichever is the lesser.
- Venues more than 200 square metres in total, no more than 1 person per 2 square metres. The only exceptions being weddings and funerals with a maximum of 120 people in total regardless of venue size.
To ensure compliance with State Government directives, bookings will need to comply with the Isis Cultural Centre Covid-19 Plan.
CHECK IN AND YOU’RE GOOD TO GO!
We’re using the new Check In Qld app to help keep everyone COVID safe.
Check In Qld is easy to use. All you need to do is:
1. Visit http://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld for links to download the app from Google Play or Apple App stores
2. Fill in your details once when you first open the app
3. Open the app when you visit us
4. Scan our QR code or enter the unique pin for this venue
Your security is our priority
The Check In Qld app is safe, secure and private. Your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government for 56 days to assist with contact tracing (if required).
If you don’t have a smartphone or in the event of technology or internet outages, there are other ways we will record your information.
Thank you for supporting our business and doing your bit to keep Queenslanders safe.
Questions? Call 134 COVID (13 42 68) or visit http://www.covid19.qld.gov.au
Available on Google Play and the App Store.